- Gardens. I might be working multiples right now, and I can't seem to get the dirt out of my hands. Ever.
- Chocolate. Right now I'm enjoying some Callebaut I picked up in bulk, but Valrhona is my one true love.
- Fresh herbs. I finally got my cilantro planted and I couldn't be more pleased. Until it comes in, I'll have to enjoy my basils, rosemary, oregano, thyme, chives, mint, and this year's real star, tarragon.
- Creamy radishes. Maybe i'll throw that recipe on here.
- Mashed, roasted, seasoned eggplant.
- Grilled sirloin that's still pink in the middle.
- Crème Fraîche.
- Homemade mayonnaise made with fresh eggs and a touch of olive oil.
- New silicone spatulas from Williams-Sonoma.
- Cookbooks. It's been suggested that I purchased 8 of them in the last three weeks. I refuse to either confirm or deny that allegation.
- Cooling racks.
- Tart pans. I'm ready for a rectangle.
- Sourdough bread.
- Vintage bread pans
- Ice Cream
- Cooking for friends and family.
29 June 2011
Things I love
I'm on a gratitude kick. It seems to be working for me, but it's always better if I share. Enter Culinary Gratitude:
at 8:10 PM